From the Editors of Trail Run Aust/NZ:
All you trail runners – you may have heard the rumour wafting around out there, like the perfume of fresh eucalypti on a winding mountain trail: the latest edition of Trail Run Magazine is available to download:
What we can promise you is:
– Investigation: into the Kimberley Ultra fire disaster
– Profiles: Damone Goerke & Beth Cardelli
– Features: Hillary Trail (NZ) // Gretel Fortmann tackles the UTMB
– Special Feature: Why Run? For two Kiwi runners it was to get over mountains bigger and more crushing than anything faced on the trail (yes, you’ll cry)
– Why trail running broke Andy Hewat’s heart
– Glasshouse 100 (through the eyes of winner Mike Le Roux)
– Kokoda Challenge // Great Naseby (NZ) // Coastal Classic
– Shoe reviews
– Great gear
– Ankle problems & Core stability
…and plenty more…
If you can fling the above further around your respective social networks, Facebook, Twitter, blogs and the like, it’d be appreciated.
Remember that it’s a 55MB download file – it takes a few minutes depending on your connection speed and computer, and best viewed in pdf Reader X or Preview (on Mac), NOT in a web browser.
Hardcopy in the pipeline!! Featuring the best of Eds1&2. Pre-orders are piling up, and it’s a limited run so register your copy NOW by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
(put HARDCOPY SUBSCRIBE in the subject line).
A huge thank you to our Foundation Supporters, without which Trail Run Mag does not exist:
The Bird Collective
– simply the best design, art, production and ideas agency in the world. Use them.
Running Wild NZ – they know they’ve got it good in NZ when it comes to trails, lucky they want to share
EnduroExplorer – regular contributor Nick Wienholt likes trail, exploring, wilderness, gear testing…we like him
Trail Running Company – the home of the Great Ocean Walk 100, the Bogong to Hotham and of trail extraordinaire and regular writer and tester, Andy Hewat